Saturday, February 9, 2013

Potty Training

Should we even call it that?   I can't believe what a breeze it's been.  (Aaron told me that since it was so easy to potty train him that it's another reason we should go for #3)

We started on January 3rd - We went to Target and got Aaden a seat reducer for the toilet.  He went pee in the toilet the next morning!  He was so proud of himself, he ran and told Addison "I go potty! I go pee!"

He caught on pretty much right away.  He had I think 3-4 accidents the first couple of days and now he's doing perfect.  He's not even wetting his diaper in the middle of the night.

He's so cute - he gets very excited when he goes.  And then requests a jelly bean after.  Sometimes he'll be so proud of himself he'll run after me or Aaron and ask for a high five.

We decided to go without the diaper at night once he had been waking up dry and once he woke up in the middle of the night to tell us he had to go.  He's done awesome. 

So proud of our boy and so happy to be done with diapers for one of our kids!  

And he looks so dang cute in his undies! 





No comments:

Post a Comment