Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Birthday!

Our little boy turned 1 today!  How fast a year goes by!  The 3 of us just had dinner at home - Mac n' Cheese (one of his favorites) and meatloaf.  And then we gave Aaden a little cupcake to celebrate.  And lastly we opened a few gifts.  After a big birthday party two days earlier, this was the perfect way to celebrate our son's first year.

Aaden on the morning of his birthday.
 "I gotta be honest, I don't like the camera in my face this early in the morning, Mom"
Aaden and his Grandma on his birthday
 Aaden and Daddy
 Daddy being silly
  Copying Aaden
 Me and Aaden!
 I ♥ this picture
Birthday dinner.  As my Dad would say, "Yum, yum, eat 'em up!"
 (Love his feet hanging off the tray)
"What the heck is this thing?"
 "I remember this stuff!"
 Shovelin' it in
 "So good!"

 "Score!"

 Love this one
 Probably one of my all time favorite pictures.  Pure happiness.

Opening gifts!
           
 "What's in here?"
 "It's Whack-O-Ball, Mom!"
 Rockin' his new shoes.  They are the first pair that we've found that actually fit his fat sausage feet.

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!  We love you!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment