Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Please vote if you can!

I posted about a blog a little while ago that just really touched me.  (Read the post here)

So here's a little bit of background - James loved giraffes.  A few days after he passed away there was a baby giraffe born at the Dallas Zoo.  They don't have a name for the giraffe yet so there is a contest going on - James' parents would love if people could vote to name the baby girl giraffe "Jamie" in honor of James' nickname "Jamesie". 

It's really easy to vote - just click here and print out the form.  Fill it out and drop it in the mail.

Click on the following links for more info -->
James' Story
Baby Giraffe

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I also have been reading Jamesie's blog. Such a sad story. :( I voted for Jamie the Giraffe and blogged about it, too. I really hope his parents get their wish and win the contest.

    ReplyDelete