Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ellie's Halloween Birthday Party!

My cousins, Ev & Liz's daughter, Ellie, turned 2 this year right before Halloween.  So naturally, they had a costume party for her.  We had a pirate costume for Aaden that was a hand-me-down so we decided to put him in that.  I racked my brain for a week trying to decide what Aaron and I would go dressed as.  Devil, Vampire, Witch?  Nothing was sounding right until I decided we should all just go as pirates.  After the decision was made, our costumes came together so easily.

We had a lot of fun at the party.  There were a lot of kids around Aaden's age (including one whose Mommy and Daddy were in our birthing classes (Brian and Marla Smith)).  Aaden had a great time playing with the other kids, eating cake, getting into new things as boys do and being cute as always.  He didn't even have his 2nd nap but he was still the life of the party (probably from all the cake!)

The Captain
 Not a fan of the bounce house at.all.
Pirate Family
Me and my little Pirate
 Havin' fun in the playhouse
(definitely something on his 2nd birthday wishlist)
 Wagon ride
 His butt slipped off the seat and he was stuck


No comments:

Post a Comment