Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mommy-Son Day

I decided that instead of spending my day off doing laundry and cleaning the house and birthday planning that it would be more fun to have a special Mommy-Aaden day since he's starting preschool next week. Sometimes it hits me that time is flying by - I just need to set everything aside and enjoy these times because they sure don't stay little forever!

So - we went to Gilroy Gardens. Even though it was really hot, we had a lot of fun!
Not looking too thrilled on these two rides. 
(Even though the firetruck was his favorite in December)
Loved the carousel and the horses!
This is his "smile Aaden" face :-/
On the spinny cups. I wish I could have gone with him,
 he didn't know how to make them spin
Stopping for some lunch
Hot air balloon ride
Love all the flowers at this place!
Love the colors
Waiting in line for the balloons
His first carnival games!
And his prizes
He really, really wanted to do the "ducks" last time
So even though it was 100 degrees, I agreed to take him on the ducks this time
He loved being out on the water
Mommy workin' up a sweat since she's doing all the paddling
Can't complain about the views around here!
Last ride - the strawberries
Lookin' at Mommy like she's a weirdo 
(and rightfully so)
Yeah, seriously, it was HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment