Sunday, April 13, 2014

6th Annual Stick Horse Rodeo

Another fun year up on the Sparling Ranch.  I had to work the night before so I went up after working an entire shift.  Beyond tired but well worth it.  I made it through the day and only had to take about a 90 minute nap in the back of the Pilot later in the afternoon.
My little cowboy
Cousins 
Auntie "Kykie" and Addison 
My little cowpokes

Love this picture of Sissy! 
And this one 
Getting the 'cattle sorting' event organized

I participated...and we won, again. 
Ready to sort!
Aaden participating
Cute cousins 
Jere showed up and gave me this of Dad's. I was totally caught off guard and had a good cry. 
                                      
Barrel Racing
Go Ellie! 
My sweet cowboy 
Waiting his turn to barrel race 
So proud of him for doing it! 
Gavan 
♥♥♥ 
Love this 
Such a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment