Sunday, July 26, 2015

As you can see, I haven't been blogging

I've pretty much stopped. Why? Because it was stressing me out. I have had a really hard time keeping up the last two years.  It was constantly weighing on my mind. We would be somewhere and enjoying things and I was thinking about how I needed to blog about it later. Or when I was at home relaxing, I would think, "I really should be blogging or doing this or that".  I was 'shoulding' on myself constantly.  I still do but cutting out the stress of the blog helps. I want to enjoy my time with my kids and not have this always be in the back of my mind. It was supposed to be something enjoyable and it hasn't been lately.  It used to be fun but then it became too much and it was overwhelming.  I think I'll try to do yearly updates maybe around their birthdays because I think those will be fun to read when they're older.  But for now, adios!

I'll leave you with these...because they're cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment