Monday, February 21, 2011

Aaden's First Vacation!

So Aaden's first vacation was to Strawberry!  It was our annual Shelton/Waller/Michaelson/Kramer/Griffin/Fahy/Sparling trip.  There was a ton of snow!  More snow than I've ever seen up there.  We had a lot of fun and I really enjoyed myself this year.  Last year I was pregnant and tired so I looked forward to this year's trip a lot more.  Aaden was a really good boy, he liked playing with Jaya, Chase, and Emery (or watching them play rather).  He loved all the attention he got all weekend and everyone loved playing with him and holding him.  He perfected blowing raspberries this weekend and everyone got a kick out of it.  He was also perfectly content either sitting on the floor playing or in his jumperoo (yes, we brought it up!)  Aaden didn't get to play in the snow like the older kids but he will next year! 






No comments:

Post a Comment