Saturday, February 11, 2012

Barber Shop

Aaden got a hair cut by a real barber today!  The barber, Raul, has been in business for decades in Hollister.  Aaron held him on his lap while Raul cut my baby's hair off.   Aaden did pretty great - he didn't cry or wiggle too much but he kept trying to turn his head to see what Raul was doing.  Raul did a good job of cutting his hair - he looks like such a big boy now!

Before
 
 During...
 
 
 
After
So excited about his Lollipop from Raul
 
He's saying "OooOooh"
  
 Hangin' with Raul

2 comments:

  1. Such a big guy! I think Dylan will get a haircut before Marissa, I can't wait to have pictures of him and my husband. Such a big milestone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog was extremely helpful. I really appreciate your kindness in sharing this with me and everyone else! cordless air compressor

    ReplyDelete