Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear Aaden

Dear Aaden,

It's been a while since I've written to you.  I just can't believe how fast a year and a half goes by.  You are at such a fun age - I'm loving it (although, I admit, I could do without the whining).  The interactions with you grow greater and greater everyday.  I am constantly looking forward to the next stage because I love each phase more and more.  I love the kisses we get from you now.  Especially, how you emphasize the "muuaahh" - it's seriously one of the cutest things.  I hope I can catch it on video.

You are such a goofball when you are around our family.  Dancing, making funny faces, playing games, imitating everyone.  You make us laugh more and more everyday.  You are a little shy around a big group of adults but you love to be around little kids.  You will show off and don't mind being the center of attention.  I took you to Daddy's classroom full of 1st graders and you were so silly, laughing with all the kids.

You bring us so much joy and happiness.  Sometimes I just want to squeeze you!  (But there is no time for cuddling because you are so busy, busy, busy!)  You bring a smile to my face every time I think of you and you are the light of our lives.  Daddy and I still look at you and think, "how did we make such a cute kid?"  We are still amazed at how adorable you are!  (I know we're biased, but that's ok!)  We often talk about how much we love you and even when we're away from you for a little while we miss you.  We are so proud and so lucky to be your parents.  We look forward to many, many tomorrows with you!

I love you, Aaden!! ♥  Don't ever, ever forget that!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment