Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dying Easter Eggs

I was really bummed because I didn't think I'd get a chance to dye Easter Eggs with Aaden this year because I got around to it so late in the evening before Easter.  But it just so happened that he was still awake - so we got to dye them together after all!

He loved it!  He probably would have sat there all night dying them.  But we only had 12 to do and I didn't let him get too crazy because he'd already had a bath and was in his pj's.  Next year, I'll be sure to do them earlier with him and let him get really into it!

Here's a few pictures from his first egg dying experience - unfortunately they are crappy phone pics.

He loved swirling the eggs around with the little paintbrush
 
 
 
 
 
Admiring his eggs - I love this face!
  
 Good job, Bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment