Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kids' Rooms

I think we are finally done with both the kids' rooms!  Very happy with how they both turned out.  It was fun working on DIY decorations for both of the rooms.

Here's Aaden's Big Boy Room:
His burlap pennant banner I made 
The wooden stars I painted
Vintage baseball poster that I canvased 
His baseball rug 
Love his lamp that we splurged on a little 
His little shelf 

Baby's nursery that I just love!
Japanese lanterns
The frames above her crib  
These are all made using scrapbook paper 
Her elephant canvas that Uncle Alec and Auntie Nicole sent from Korea 
Her wooden plaques that I made
Melted crayon art 
And her lamp that we also splurged on a little :) 
Her little shelf.  I made the yarn letter and the yarn balls in the bottles 

1 comment:

  1. I love their rooms. I know I already told you, but I do! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete