Tuesday, April 23, 2013

6 Month Professional Pics

Our photoshoot was about 50% successful.  It started out wonderfully - Addison was HAMMING it up!  We were so excited thinking the shoot would be a breeze.  Well, her happiness only lasted a little while.  She became a little grumpy soon after the first outfit.  But Erin still got some great shots.  Aaden wasn't super cooperative either but at least I got a couple shots with him in them.
This is my favorite picture! 
It captures her personality perfectly plus, it's adorable
This one is cute - this little outfit was from Cheryl Lovejoy.
Addison loved those colorful Baby Legs - she actually kept staring down at them
and we'd have to call her, whistle, clap,etc to get her to look up 
And then she'd get annoyed that we were interrupting her! LOL
There's a great picture of her annoyed face - again, I need to buy that one still too.
This one kinda makes me laugh - 
there's a really cute one in this series but I haven't bought it yet. 
Gah! 
I like this one of us :) 
My loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment