Saturday, April 13, 2013

6 Months

How, seriously, how does half a year go by so quickly?!  I don't think times goes quite as fast as when you're parents.  Six months ago, this sweet girl joined our family and it feels like it was just yesterday!  Although, like I've said before, it does feel like she's been here all along.

Our little girl is 17 lbs and 24 1/2" long.  She's officially out of 3 month clothes and is now wearing 6/9 month clothes. She goes to sleep at 730 for the night and then wakes up at 4 and nurses and then goes back to sleep until about 7.  I'm still pumping 2-3 times a day and then Addison also gets formula.  And she nurses first thing in the morning.  

She is sitting up like a champ but hasn't rolled yet.  Apparently she's just going to hit milestones in any order she wants ;)  She finally got to go in her jumperoo and she loves it!  Not quite as much as Aaden did though - she actually loves the exersaucer more than Aaden ever did. 

Addison is quite the drooler - I think it's starting to dry her face out.  Or she has eczema.  Not sure.  She also has started sucking in her bottom lip and it makes her look like a cabbage patch doll!  Those big ol' cheeks blue eyes and bald head, it's hard not to! 

Her little personality is really coming out now.  It's so fun.  She's sweet, and funny, and loving.  She's quite the flirt too - we noticed that on our trip to Illinois.  She's blabbing more and screaming more.  Especially when wrestling with her brother.  I can't believe they've already started wrestling - Aaden is super gentle with her and Addison just goes for his hair and screams and yells at him.  It's so funny!  They love it.  Aaden loves watching Aaden play - she'll giggle at him at the drop of a hat.  Her loving side has come out even more since me starting my new job.  When I get home from work, I pick her up and she puts her arms to my face and kind of screams and then lays a big open mouth slobbery kiss on me.  I love it so much.  It only took a couple times of her doing that to make me realize what she was doing.  If she sees me and I don't go pick her up right away she gets upset until I pick her up.  Quite the mama's girl :)  I'll take it!  

Seriously, she's such a love and such a great baby!  
Happy 6 months, Sissy.  
"So, we meet again, Mr Owl"
"Ooh, what's this?"
Look at those bubbles!
Sleeping at sushi - her first time sitting in a high chair - 
guess she was comfortable! 
Representin' Uncle Brother's company
Little baldy sitting up like a champ!
Love this stage!

♥ Love you, Baby Girl! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment