Thursday, March 10, 2011

Butterball

Aaden had his 6 month well baby check today.  He weighs 18 pounds and is 25 1/2 inches long.  He is in the 65th percentile for weight and 15th percentile for height.  He's definitely taking after me!

He tried prunes tonight and I think he liked them.  He also tried drinking a little bit of water out of a sippy cup.  I need to buy him a more age appropriate sippy because we just used the one that we had bought a long time ago for Chase.  He kept trying to bite the sippy mouth part and I don't think he was getting much water and he wasn't able to hold it.  I think I will buy him a sippy cup of his own this weekend and we'll try again.

Everything is going well...definitely need to try to transition him to his crib, he is definitely getting too big for his bassinet and when he wakes up he tries to pull himself to sitting so it's a little scary.  It's so hard to transition him though, I admit I'm totally not ready but I know it needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment