Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Random Update

Aaden is getting into the mimicking.  He's been doing the fake cough thing for a while but last night I was on the floor with him and he coughed so I coughed back at him.  He thought it was pretty funny and then he coughed again so I did back.  We went back and forth doing this for a while, it was so funny because he would crack up afterwards.  It was so cute to see him concentrating while trying to mimic.  He's also started doing a little fake laugh and it's just a quick little "he-he" and so we did that back and forth too.  It was so much fun.
Aaden is sleeping so well in his crib.  I am so happy that it's going so well!  He's actually sleeping better in there than he did in the bassinet in our room.  Maybe we would wake him up when we would move or something?  He sleeps from about 9 or 10pm til about 7am or so.  Sometimes even later.  On some mornings when I'm getting ready for work I don't even have time to nurse him because he sleeps so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment