Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Griffin Christmas

On the 26th, we packed up and went and stayed at the Ann & Allan's to celebrate Griffin Christmas on the 27th.  We were really excited because Alec and Nicole were here from Korea and Andrew and Tamar were here from New York.  I think it's important for Aaden to get to hang with his aunts and uncles that he doesn't get to see very often.  And we love seeing them too!

Aaden slept great when we were out there - he slept all night long and then took a 3 1/2 hour nap the next day - it was awesome!

We had fun opening presents, playing games, eating good food and just hanging out enjoying the time with the family.  Aaden got a lot of great gifts - some repeats but that's ok (duplicates are perfect for keeping at grandparent's houses!).  One of his gift from Alec and Nicole was a soft baseball that he just loves! 
I'm sad that we only pictures we only took a few pictures-


And I'm REALLY sad that we didn't get a single picture of Aaden with his aunts and uncles.  Big time fail. :(
He had a great time playing with them though during the week they were here!!  Lots of peek-a-boo and chasing around.  I wish the visits weren't so few and far between.  We love you Alec, Nic, Bub, Tamar and Sis & Harley (you guys were missed!) ♥

1/12/12 - Look what I found when going through my camera!!!  I didn't know that Alec and Nicole took pictures with Aaden with my camera - I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment