Thursday, December 1, 2011

Our Attempt at a Christmas Card Photo

So we went out to Bourdet's Christmas Tree Farm the day after Thanksgiving to try to snap some photos of Aaden to use on our Christmas card.  I borrowed Kenny's nice camera and thought for sure I'd be able to get a shot or two.  Well, if there is one thing I've learned in the last 15 months - I am NOT a photographer - I suck at it.  Big time.  Oh well - looks like I didn't miss my calling.  Aaden had fun anyway playing in all the trees - and having his first candy cane.

Here were a few shots that I thought we could use:

He looks like quite the "mama's boy" in this one. LOL.

After literally hours of stewing over which picture to use and which card to order - I decided on this one:
When they came in I was not happy with them at.all.  The picture was really red.  I contacted Shutterfly and they let me reorder for free.  Back to decision-making...

 After another few hours - we decided to use a picture from his 1-year photo shoot with the Lovejoys!  I let Aaron pick the card - I was done trying to decide.  It came out nice and we got a lot of compliments on it.

Needless to say, we have 125 extra Christmas cards now...

No comments:

Post a Comment