Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aaden 2-3 Weeks

I realize these posts may be a little long and boring to read, but they are more for my and Aaden's benefit.  I just want to have everything written down for him so he has something to look back on when he's older.  I won't be offended if you don't read them and you just want to look at the pics and move on.
9/13/10-9/19/10
Anyway,
  • Aaden had a Dr appt on the 13th, he weighed 7lbs, 7oz!  He passed his birthweight!  He has a little eye infection which is common for newborns since their ducts aren't fully functional yet.  But he got his first prescription because of it...antibiotic eye drops.  Dr. Yager is not concerned about jaundice anymore, Aaden is nice and pink! 
  • I am still feeling overwhelmed at home.  It's hard to find time to eat, shower, brush my teeth, anything.  Holy cow...it has to get easier! 
  • On the 14th we had newborn pictures taken with Erin Balbas.  Aaden was super fussy and never went into a deep sleep like photographers like for newborns to do.  He also peed and pooped all over me during the photoshoot because he was naked most of the time.
  • Aaden's first trip out of town was to Gilroy and it was for Aaron to take a drug test for HSBC.  Not an exciting first trip but Aaden did great in the car.  We also got to go to Carters :)
  • Aaden went to Emmy's work for the first time on the 16th.  He also did his first tummy time...not a fan!
  • On the 17th was my first time away from Aaden.  It was my cousin Jan's 50th birthday at Paine's.  I just went for 2 hours...I think I called or texted Aaron about 4 times. 
  • The 18th was Aaden's first long outing, me, my Mom, and Aaden went to Salinas to go shopping for Gam's bday party.  Aaden did great, it was his first time in his stroller.  I had to feed him in the dressing room.  We pretty much took over the handicap dressing room for about 2 hours!
  • Aaden has started focusing on objects and loves black and white contrast.  He loves to stare up at our pictures we have hanging on the wall in the living room because they are black frames on white walls.  He also like the brown monkey decal on his wall by his changing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment