Sunday, September 26, 2010

First Major Event! Gam's 80th Birthday

Today was Gam's 80th Birthday celebration.  It was Aaden's first big event.  He's almost 4 weeks old (tomorrow).  It was a luncheon at San Juan Oaks.  There were about 150 people there.  I stressed all week about how much stuff we needed to take for him.  It took a few hours to get out of the house this morning but we did it and we were on time!  When we got to San Juan Oaks, we looked like we were moving in!  We had two diaper bags, an ice chest, the camera, the boppy, the bjorn, a bottle warmer, and my purse.  Anyway, Aaden did really good!  He pretty much ate and slept the entire time.  We went to Aunt Krissie and Uncle Danny's after.  We had even more stuff to take to their house including the bouncer and pump (TMI Alert! - it was my first time pumping and dumping ;) )People were holding him all day long that I actually missed him by the end of the night.
This was also a big day for me because it was the first time I was able to fit into my prepregnancy jeans again!  WooHoo!

With Papa

Uncle Brother 

 Auntie Debbie


 Helen

 Me, My Mom (Emmy), and Aaden

Here are a couple pictures the cousins took the week before Gam's party

Aaden with his 3rd cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment